Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Roger Rabbit Sub in Falmouth

Thanks James. I'd like to see them.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: James Frankland <james@guernseysubmarine.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 4:51 am
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Roger Rabbit Sub in Falmouth

Hi All.

I have a friend who went to Falmouth last weekend to buy a sofa.  (like you do).
Anyway, i mentioned that there is a K350 in a shop window there and suggested
she track it down and take some pictures for me.  I had minimal entheusiasm to
my request, but as it turned out, it was accross the road from the sofa shop
(which was closed) so instead of looking at sofa's she took a load of pictures
for me and talked to the owner who was apparently a very nice guy.

I dont really want to put the pictures up on my site so if anyone wants to see
them, i'll send them off list.

Regards
James