RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Original KL-250 Blown Dome Specs

What data? Maybe I'm misreading this, but I don't have any data on composite pressure hulls whatsoever, so it would be hard for me to have furnished what I don't have.

:)

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:55 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Original KL-250 Blown Dome Specs

Ya, and/or FRP or the like. Just ordered up a good number of sch. 80 SS double couplers for two new 6 person hyperbaric chambers my relative has orders for. That should keep us busy. Were just using 304 SS since they are not going in the ocean.

Blasting on the inside of my K boats steel hull, makes me want a composite pressure hull. I've got one in the works with some assistance. Thanks for the data Alec.

Is your battery pod, electrical thru hull conductor shielding Delrin?  Karl was telling me a few days ago about the Delrin shielding on Idabel.

Regards,
Brent