RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver + hotel accommodations

Ray,

Let me say thanks for myself and the other members for all of the effort that you have put into organizing the 2009 Conference.  Most people do not realize all of the time and effort without pay that goes into making a conference happen and run smoothly.  The next conference planning starts before the last is over.

I would suspect that the Nuytco sub dives and a visit to Phil’s facilities is the main reason most of us are trekking all of the way out to Vancouver.  Hopefully you will be able to firm these aspects of the conference up shortly.

Hear you on the expenses involved with attending a PSUB conference…I wish that it cost me only $1,600 each year to participate in the Conferences.  Can’t place a value though on having high quality speakers that are knowledgeable on some aspect of PSUBs, exchanging ideas with other members, and getting to crawl around a variety of sub hulls.

R/Jay

Resepectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas