Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ball Valves

Hi James. Yes, my "soft" ballast tanks will vent through a nipple into the sub, where the pipes go through two valves before exiting the sub near the hatch. These pipes inside will have a HP air connection to "blow ballast" and another "T" and valve for sub flooding and/or pushing the water out of the sub. Not sure how useful that will be but I don't want to cut in a 2 inch thru-hull in the bottom of the sub for flooding. Frank D.