[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hobie Mirage Drives for Peddle Subs

For peddle sub propulsion options I've been looking at the Hobie Mirage drives, that are taking off with kayakers. If you have a chance take a look at the video clips they have on there site. I have a couple of configuration options in mind to be able to use this drive in a 1 ATM. But a buddy of mine thought at first they would need to be used in a wet or ambient sub, and that made me see that they could even more easily be used in those subs. I'm aware that the wet sub races have all sorts of odd propulsion means, but since this one is in high production it might be a more economical and efficient option currently.

http://www.hobiecat.com/kayaking/miragedrive.html

Brent

      "Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem."

                                                                         ~ John Galsworthy