Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient running on nitrox

Hi Alan. Ya, I remember that post from the Sport Sub guys. Maybe it's possible. I'm really looking forward to the convention. I think this year's will be a blast!
I'd really like to see us hold a convention here in Monterey Bay. There's a whole bunch of ocean related places we could peruse, and I'm sure I could get some speakers lined up.
As for submarines, there's a ton of places we could launch them, be it lakes or one of the fine harbors we have here. The undersea area is extremely beautiful. The night life here is pretty cool too.
Frank D.