Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 Saddle Tanks v Normal

Hi James. Of the subs I've seen, ( not many ) the ones with saddle tanks are the most stable on the surface. I think it might slow you down a bit versus the normal bow and stern tanks, but I don't have any proof of that.
I went for bow/stern tanks on mine and the front tank/fairing does cover the largest 20 inch window but it's pointed down anyway. I made it so for looking closely at things below and in front.
 Jim K.'s boat has a big dome on the front and saddle tanks, and I think the visibility would be really good with a set-up like that. Take a look at his pictures on the psub site, and you'll get a good idea of what your's may look like with saddle tanks.
Frank D.