Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi Hugh. Another supplier ( I haven't used them ) is L.A. Boiler. They make smaller tank heads from most any metal. I used Fort Worth F & D Tank Heads for my 84 inch AS516Gr70 heads. They were spun from 3/8 inch steel plate.
Remember that when they spin heads, the "knuckle" area gets thinner so you need to specify the thickness at the thinnest spot. They will increase the plate thickness to give you the minimum at the thinnest part.
Frank D.