Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PC-1402 Conning Tower Dimensional Drawings Uploaded

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info. That is the configuration I'm trying to work out as well, however as you might tell from my conversation with Sean I'm having a bit of a problem coming up with the crush depth. Any info you can get regarding your cylinder would be great.

Ray is still working on the hotel situation for the convention. I checked into the dorms at the school, but since we'll be there when the university is back in session they only have one bank of rooms available at $145/night. I thought that might be a little steep, but passed it on to Ray anyway. If anyone in that area has a suggestion on a place where we can get a block of rooms, we'd be interested in hearing about it.

Jon

Mike Caudle wrote:
Jon, Vance,

I can add a little note here we turned PRV-2 upside down and the lockout is now where the conning tower will sit. The acrylic conning tower for PRV-2 is 26" ID x 34" OD by 18 " high . It will be mounted like Vista Ranger. Mike from SST is who did the numbers for it said 3600 ft I think , I will find the file and confirm. But 18 inch of 360 degree visiblity with a little distortion is far better than 4 -6 " viewports He did say any less than this and the optics would be bad. Any hotel yet for Vancouver.

Mike Caudle