From: Steve McQueen [mailto:psub101@iquest.net]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:18:17 -0400
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PC-1402 Conning Tower Dimensional Drawings Uploaded

All, while I am not sure how helpful it will be to others I have created 2D
dimensional drawings of the PC-1402 conning tower I own.  I have them
uploaded on my project space on the psubs site.  This might give others
insight into how Perry chose to do the PC-1402 tower and I hope some of the
dimensional details might be of use to others designing a tower.  It might
be hard to see all of the details on the uploads so I am happy to send the
files to anyone interested in more resolution etc.

Steve McQueen