[PSUBS-MAILIST] escape from sub

Hi all,
Brents got me thinking on sub escape.
I'm assuming the best course of action is to have an escape plan that would involve
(A). knowing the maximum depth I can escape from.
(B). Calculating how long it would take to flood the sub based on inlet diameter, internal volume of sub,
the water pressure at various depths & the reducing flow rate as the pressure equalized in the hull.
( I guess if the facility to additionally presurize the hull with air was available it would speed things up a lot)
(C). Having a dive computer to work out what decompression stops are needed on the way up, or pre-
planned decompression stop for various depths based on the flood time & pressure you're likely exposed to.
 (D) Do you turn your oxygen on to hasten the pressure equalization. This could be helpful or fatal depending
on depth & O2 %.
    Had a quick look but couldn't see anything on the site re this. Any thoughts, experience on this one?
Alan.