[PSUBS-MAILIST] Side Thrusters Rotation 90 or 360 Degrees ?

Greetings SMMOMs,

I'm looking for your thoughts on side thruster rotation.  Since I'm planning to install a pair of stern thrusters, and I'll have the ability to reverse the side thrusters prop rotation, can I limit the side thrusts to only 90 degrees, and have a highly functional design?

This way I can lock the side thrusters in the horizontal position for transit, and then lock them in a vertical position for most of a dive, unless an emergency comes up, or I just want more power going forward or in reverse.

Regards,

Szybowski