Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota's

James and all the trick to the shaft is a heat gun.
The first one I tore apart like james ended up digging out the threads yuk
Then I tried the heat gun. What ever the glue is that they stick it in is real low temp stuff.
I heated the base and it unscrewed real easy. Nice clean threads and all.

And also the thread is a common thread just can't remember what it is at the moment.
I know I found a fitting for it at the local hardware store.

Dean