Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Push Pull Cable Rudder Control Means

Thanks Alan. That's inspiring! It seems it wouldn't be a big problem to oil compensate one of those. I don't think you'd need to protect the motor from the oil. If a trolling motor works while filled, the actuator motor should be fine too. Sounds like some of the guys are using WD40 as compensating oil. The only thing I'd worry about there was compatability with the wire insulation. Keep me informed on how that actuator works out. Frank D.