Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Franks sub

Hi Jim. Always good to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement. That 12 gage is HEAVY !!! I gotta get Shelly to help me move the chunks around.
I'll see if I can get a shop to start breaking the pieces for me. I'm hoping the breaks ( bends ) will look like the slats on a wooden skiff. I'll load some new batteries into the camera and get some pics today. Sure is nice to be back to work on the sub. See you soon ? Frank D.