From: Alan James <alanjames@xtra.co.nz>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:58 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a Personal Submersible

Hi Alan,
Yes manned submersibles is a great introduction but as you've said, something more specific and relevant needs writing. Over the last 10 months I've done several searches on the psub sight and you can really get bogged down sifting through a lot of garbage looking for that gem of information thats hidden there. And this process will only get worse as our daily emails are added to this pool. Also as Jon stated we need white papers so that new people can go to them rather than other forums and have people answer the same questions over and over. I had suggested that the emails are vetted and removed from the search pool=2 0so its not clogged up with stuff like this email wich has no relevance to anyone wanting to build a sub.
The purpose of this sight is to help people to build submarines safely and I think your suggestion would take things to the level we need to be at.
regards Alan