[PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a Personal Submersible

“Manned submersibles” is an interesting book but much of the information doesn’t apply to personal submersibles and all of it is dated.  I’ve written about six pages in which every topic (I think) is at least mentioned.  This is only about 20% of the whole book and it still needs to be organized into chapters but if everyone who has built a personal submersible reads it and adds a bit, it would be a decent guide that would not be available anywhere else.  You could then add it to your website and either charge for it or give it away as you choose.  Please note that much of the information is my best guess rather than an informed opinion.  I’ve attached a very rough draft of the book.

            Alan