From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 02:17
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] system completetion

Dean,

  Your passive sonar/underwater communications console #4 is completed and has passed all of the initial in-lab performance testing.
  This electronic enclosure along with its two passive hydrophones (HBH-2) and single broadband voice transmitter will be shipped out to you on Monday, May 11th via U.S. Postal Priority mail. A simplified set of laminated operating instructions will also be provided.
  I am pleased with this systems performance as I am sure you will be also...good luck with your submarines launch and call should you have any questions.

                                                                                                                David Bartsch