[PSUBS-MAILIST] Newbie

Hello,

I am new to personal submersibles, design, building, etc. but find it extremely fascinating and want to learn much more about it. I live in New Orleans and although I have done my fair share of fishing and activity on the surface of nearby lakes, rivers and the Gulf of Mexico, I have not spent any real amount of time underwater. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to read and learn about all of your projects and I look forward exploring on my own someday.

Regards,

Joe.