From: Scott Waters <muddywatersfarm@hotmail.com>
To: New Message <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 7:05 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub

Cool, just let me know how to post the pics.
-Scott

From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:56:59 -0400
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi Scott. Jon at psubs has a space for your pictures. I am still using frappr which works well, but will be switching over to psubs soon. Congratulations, and take lots of photos. I didn't take a lot in the beginning and my daughter gave me an ass chewing for it. Good luck with the build. There's so many psubs going together now we could almost start our own navy. I can't wait till we can get a few of them together for one of Vance's "sub rodeo's". Frank D.

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.=