Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub

Let me add my congratulations to Scott and ask about your locking rig for the hatch at the same time.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
To: PSUBSorg <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 8:13 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub

Congrats Scott,

I'm sorry to of missed talking with you when you came out, and seeing your sub parts. Joe said you came to picked up the parts a day early.  Well you know what they say, the best layed plans of mice and men. I didn't realize at first that so many items like the completed conning tower, viewport seats, and what not came from George him self.   I for one would enjoy seeing some more pictures when you get a chance.

Do you plan to cap part of the bottom of your MBT's?    A set of Persistence KH-350 MBT's would work very nicely if you could strike up a deal with Dan.   I've been thinking of late, that I might like to have a Persistence front MBT on my K-250.  I plan to have caped MBT's, it's just a mater of deciding whether I will go the easy way or the hard way.  Knowing me, I'll choose the hard way just to remain consistent. ;}

I have a design I've been working on for my K-250's hatch that you might like, in regards to it's locking means that allow you to open the hatch from inside or out. From one lever, even with a center mounted viewport.

Regards,

Szybowski