[PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub

I just got back from a 4000 mile trip to Oregon and back to pick up all of the K-350 parts I bought on e-bay. The shop is all set up and it is time to start!!! We got everything needed with the acception of a few small parts to complete the project. Having Kittredge original MBT's and conning tower is also a plus. I will keep eveyone posted on our progress!

Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.