Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Free Project Pages on SubmarineBoat.com

In a message dated 3/19/2009 8:18:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, djackson99@aol.com writes:
submarineboat.com/dry_ambient.htm
Hi Doug. That's very "community friendly" and should be a real plus in promoting our sport. I've always been impressed with the professional look of your site, your cool boat, and now this too. Thanks.
I also want to comment on the "Dry Dive " section you have on your site. That's a real nice boat too and the layout and presentation looks nice. I'll be giving the address to my friends who are curious about their "crazy buddy" and the whole submarine idea.
It's my wish to use my sub not only for fun but also a teaching tool for kids. Your site and willingness to share is an inspiration to many. Keep up the good work. Frank D.