[PSUBS-MAILIST] Free Project Pages on SubmarineBoat.com

SubmarineBoat.com won an award from PSUBS.org in 2005 for Technical Documentation, and we would like to continue with that commitment helping submarine builders.

SubmarineBoat.com would like to offer Free Project Pages as Non PSUB club members can no longer have them on PSUBS.org.

There are no fees or membership and there never will be any. No need for you to mess with blog sites, photo share sites, or keeping your own web site if that does not interest you.

SubmarineBoat.com is over 5 years old and self sustaining since "google ads" already more than pay for my cost. Just send me what you want posted in an email and I'll put it up. Text, photos or videos.  You can even mail me drawings and real photos and I'll scan and post those for you.

Here is what I have currently:
submarineboat.com/wet_sub.htm
submarineboat.com/surface_planing_wet_sub.htm
submarineboat.com/dry_ambient.htm

Construction photos are the best. They get the most interest and comments from new builders. We also promote the site with school visits, so a photo of you with your project would be really nice.  The kids like seeing real people working.

Best of Luck
Doug Jackson
SubmarineBoat.com