Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Problems with initial

Hi Vance. I'm using the Minnkota 101 salt water motors (4) and will be watching for more info on the ceramic seal upgrade.
I like the fact that the speed controllers that come with the motors are basically "plug and play"
It will make the install easy, and replacement of the motor and/or controller will be very easy. A good option if I'm far from home and need to replace one.
Keep us updated on any new info on the ceramic seals. This could be a very useful thread by itself, and I'm sure lots of guys will appreciate the info.
Good luck on your re-fit, hope to see you this summer. Frank D.