From: Dan H. <Jumachine@comcast.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] safety chain

What can I say Vance.
Four years in the navy and I'd still go for a bucket of steam if you sent me for it.  ;-(
You got it, a landlubber!

We were working off Al's boat and he would have been to happy if I started drilling the deck to mount a cat head.  Now that I think about it, I have a cathead in the basement and a few small gas motors around the shop too.  For the next time!!!

Oh...... it's been cold enough lately.  As much as eight below and never got out of the single digits for the last to weeks, but it's starting to warming up now.  Skiing has been great, and I'm not talking water skiing.

You have to stop up in the winter next time and we'll see what an "old southern salt" can do on snow skis.

Dan H.