Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Important PSUBS Info - Please Read

Jim,

You may have to refresh your browser to see the new links at the top of the page. Or, just go to http://www.psubs.org/membership and it will take you to the right place to send a check via postal mail. (click the "check of money order" link) No sales tax to worry about in NH.

Thank you for your continued support.

Jon

Jim Kocourek wrote:
Hi Jon,

I really don't want to ask a stupid question, but I went to the PSUBS site main page and was not able to identify how to sign up. I prefer to use a check and will need an address. I understand that the fee is 35.00, is there sales tax?

Best  Regards,

Jim K