[PSUBS-MAILIST] Side Thruster Removal on K-250 #118

Hey SMMOMS,   I had some fun and some misery removing these original side thrusters. I never did get the starboard thruster off, before I had to leave home.  I plan to remove the welded in steel thru hulls and replace them with SS ones of a different configuration, likely like the way Dan H. configured his on Persistence.

Here are a couple pictures of the exterior parts.  They had a O-ring wedged in the exterior parts.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Side%20Thrusters%20Removal

Here are some pictures of the interior parts coming apart.  I had some trouble with my old camera focusing on the close up electrical thru hulls.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Side%20Thrusters%20Removal/Interior%20Thruster%20Parts

Frank I was not able to find the close up pictures I thought I had of the packing seals used in the rotary thru hull for the Claw.  So I'll have to shoot some at a later date.

Regards,

Szybowski