RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kreideseesub

Hi Vance,

The hull is constructed right at this moment!.  I  build and a professional welder does the welding. Great team!!

I started last week and with a few days the heavy steel work is done.  The picture site will be updated soon.

We have to preheat thick steel here cos it is les than 5 C. inside..

Front viewport is 580 mm O.D @ 135 Deg.

Best regards, Emile

Alkmaar, the Netherlands