Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Long Arm of the Claw

Yer killin' me!

From: Jay K. Jeffries <bottomgun@mindspring.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 6:00 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Long Arm of the Claw

Vance,
Sorry to see that you were experiencing a cold snap.  It was 80+ here today with the wind out of the West which meant the seas were flat and you had to pick your tuna there was so many running.
R/Jay

Respectfully,
Jay K. Jeffries
Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
    -Josh Billings