RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Long Arm of the Claw

Hi  Vance,  The winter up here is pretty deep.  I went home the other day to shovel snow off my buildings and Van and it was a four day chore.  I had the sub ready for blasting outside, and then was called away from home to work. By the time I got back the sub was under 4 plus feet of snow.  The pictures I took are pretty funny. I'll post them in a bit.  So the sub is underwater and in the deep freeze for save keeping.

I have been debating for some time now if I should leave my original claw arm on the sub.  It's very hard and slow to actuate.  So at the moment it's used for just a crash bar, like Alec uses his for.  I can make a proper replacement crash bar, then later add a more functional arm. So it's mostly a matter of nostalgia at the moment.  What would you do in my place.  I take it you could see the pictures right?

Jay try this link to the root for the albums. If that doesn't work then I'll post them on Flicker.  I tried those links when being signed out and being on Windows Explorer browser and had no trouble. I also tried them on a Mac in Firefox and had no trouble. The only thing I can see that is different in the link from the address bar from the ones in my posting is the %20 sign used in place of spaces that are put in automatically when I copy and past the links.  Perhaps they are causing the trouble if you copy and paste them.  I tried them both by just clicking the links and copying and pasting and they worked good.  The albums are set as public just like I did before.  Hope this works.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/albums.aspx

Regards,

Szybowski