[PSUBS-MAILIST] ACRYLIC DOME SIZE

Hi, I'm trying to get an acrylic dome blown locally and need to draw from psubers experience
as to what the minimum diameter is that I could use and live with comfortably.
I'm in a sitting position with my head inside the dome.
I have a 500 mm thin dome I am using on  a full scale mock up, but the firm I bought it off
is doubtful that they can blow a 20 mm thick sheet to 500 mm. Another firm is confident
it can do a 450 mm O/D at 20 mm thick (18 mm at the apex.) This would give me a 410 mm I/D.
Is this too small? I know condensation could be a problem the closer my face gets to the acrylic.
I'm doing the pressure calculations on the "Under Pressure 4.5" free program, what a God send
that is for a psub designer. Heres the link if anyone out theres designing a sub and doesn't
know about it.
http://www.deepsea.com/upwindownload/
Interested to here what your opinion is on dome size
regards Alan.