Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Soft ballast venting valve

Hi Frank,

I've just looked through my (1990) ABS rules book and I don't
see a reference to the amount of compressed gas carried.  I'm
probably thinking of some other guide, or maybe somebody else's
sub specification.

I'll get in touch about visiting (hopefully soon, I'm so close).

Thanks!
  Ian.