RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New pics of Frank's sub.

Greetings Frank,

Your "gills" give it a cool look.  The mottling on the front fairing from sanding the filler, makes it look like some rock fish I've seen out fishing in the San Juan's.  I'm really liking how the dive planes are coming together. What model of dive lights are you planning to install?    Your making fiction into reality.

  "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as
they are certain, they do not refer to reality."         ~ Albert Einstein

I'll be headed your way once I visit Doc and test drive the BioniOrca. ;)'

Cheers,

Szybowski