Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New pics of Frank's sub.

Hi guys. Well, here's a couple of new pics. The dive planes have a socket for dive lights, so the light shines in the direction of travel. The fairings still need a little finish work but the cold damp weather means I'll have to wait on that. The patterns for the stainless ballast tanks are made but I haven't bought the sheets yet. Material cost for the stainless is about $3500 and that will be the next components to build. The rear motor mounts/rudders are done and I'll be using hydraulic cylinders to actuate the rudders and dive planes.
Greg. C. gave me a source for the 3 inch plexi and I will order that next week and get it machined locally. Haven't found anyone locally yet who does plexi annealing, but that will work out eventually. Just a little progress each day. Thanks for all your help. Have a good New Year, Frank D.