Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Corrosion

I have a friend who made a small ladder for his boat parked in the harbor. He painted it with zinc paint that we used on the job. The brand name is "Zincolate" and it was about $60 per gallon. It's been a little over 5 years, and the paint is still good. The ladder was made with metal studs, and the only place showing any rust is where the screws holding it together are. Although it's not very pretty, it works and was VERY inexpensive ( almost free)
Frank D.