From: emile@airesearch.nl
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Drebbel to Kreideseesub
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:26:49 +0100

Hi,

The plan of my earlier mentioned project “Drebbel” chanced a little.

The owner of the divebase at lake Hemmoor wanted to have a sub.

Specs are pretty close to my earlier plans so Carsten and I made a agreement with him. We design and produce parts and the sub will be sold as a building kit.

http://www.airesearch.nl/index_bestanden/Page424.htm  click on “kreidesseesub” I hope to inspire people with the picture log!

We hope to launch in summer 2009.

Best regards, Emile van Essen