RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] French/English Translator

Hi Alec,

Its a pleasure to ear that you enjoyed watching at our link on psubs.org. Its a huge project and my boys are fascinated for sure. Naturally, the yongest boys won't work on that because of the insurances! Even if its a trill for the group, parents are still on their guards! We have some psychologic things to deal with before!

About the Sea scout group you're planning to meet on February, I would like to stay informed about them in order to exchange when the project wil be starting. In 1995, French sea scouts from Longueuil, neer Montréal, built their own 2 masted 53' sailboat all of steel... This group is no longer exist but my group had navigated on it 4 years long when we started sea scouting. Another great project I wanted to share with you.

Thanks for all

Thierry Labonté
Montreal Trident Sea Scouts