RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] French/English Translator

The man's too humble. He forgot to say pregnant WITH TWINS.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Marie-Andrée et Pierre
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 21:41
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] French/English Translator

Guys,

Being famous is not as easy as it seem.

I have to wear sunglasses to go to the stores. Girls are running after me all the time to rip my cloths off because of the famous "small submarine, big torpedo" thing. New-York Times are calling me twice per week for exclusive coverage. Doing millions of dollards per years get boring in the long run...

Yes, life is hard as a PSUB celebrity...

Seriously, my sub is back in my shed (it's a long story) and I'm planning to finish the rework I started some 3 years ago. I'll take some pictures soon and show you guys :)

And don't forget, you can buy signed pictures of me in the PSUB store.

Later guys :)

Pierre

P.S. Dan H, can I rename my sub "persistence II"? I always loved the name and now I think I deserve it...

P.P.S. Oh, and a small piece of advise: If you have a working sub and your wife get pregnant. DON'T START REWORK ON THE SUB DAMNIT!!!!! Wait until the kids get 5 or 6 years old.