Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth Gauges

Hi Jim. I picked up a gage the other day that's stainless, goes to 300 psi, and is 2  1/2 inch dia.
I got it at the welding supply store for about $20.
The cover can be unscrewed so I could mark depth on the face. The only thing is......at that diameter it would be very hard to read an accurate depth. I like the idea of a regular gage over an electronic one, but it needs to be large enough to see. This 300 psi gage is for my air supply manifold, but I will be looking for a 6 inch dia. gage to use as a depth gage. My max dive will be 500 feet but at 1000 feet you may need to go with a digital one. On the plus side, a digital will probably have a back light so it can be read even if it's dark. Frank D.