To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil drum submarine
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:05:01 -0400
From: djackson99@aol.com

It looks like that decision has already been made.  Googled "www.psubs.org" and I see that the purpose of the group has been changed this week from:

"To promote and encourage the discussion, design, construction, certification, ownership and use of Personal Submersibles."

"To promote and encourage the safe design, construction, and operation of Personal Submersibles."

So no more "discussion", and only "safe design".  So who gets to decide what is safe? Since the only recorded deaths I am aware of were in 1ATM subs, I guess we don't talk about 1ATM subs anymore?

Doug "Go Ambient" Jackson
www.submarineboat.com