From: Recon1st@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil drum submarine

Ray you bring up good points.

I feel the need for PSUBS is where it is at. I feel A few guidelines are in order.
As for myself I do not feel I would accomplish my dream without the help of this group.
I don't believe we need enforced rules, but a few basic safety guidelines is being resp onsible.
For instance some way of dropping weight in an emergency is basic common sense.
Should we banish a mariner because he did not comply, of course not but several notes from members
bringing the point up would be appropriate.

I've had several idea's that I was shown the light from this group, and will always be grateful for
such input.

Most of all we all have to realize this is fun stuff and we need to keep it this way.
Crazy people need to stick together or the civilized folk will ruin us

Dean