From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:03 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Death Traps: Was: Oil drum submarine

I'm not so sure concrete is a bad idea. It will be interesting to see how that works. I would tend toward stainless re-bar, if contemplating a concrete sub, but the material has some possibilities. My biggest problem would be doing any kind of modification. A monolithic pour is pretty strong, but bust out a piece to add something.......not so sure about that. Frank D.