From: ShellyDalg@aol.com [mailto:ShellyDalg@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:30:18 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrators/corrosion.

Hi James. I suggest using Stainless for anything you can't get to later for
paint/maintenance.
On the VBT.....Greg turned me on to a great solution. There's a Plastic  high
pressure propane tank available now called "lite" or something. Google it  as
"propane tank lite" and you'll find it. I'll be using that tank because it
has multiple connections, doesn't rust, and you can see how much it's filled.
The 30 gallon fork lift fuel tank is only $200 and change. I can't buy or
build  a stainless tank for that. Frank D.