Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Newbie

Note also that whether your boat is ABS compliant or not, you may be subject
to regional requirements for safety, distress and navigation equipment which
must be carried on board (e.g. the Canadian Small Vessel Regulations), and in
all cases must comply with the International Regulations for the Prevention
of Collisions at Sea, as far as those rules are applicable to surface vessels
of comparable length.

-Sean