From: Ray Keefer
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]

Hi Hugh,

Could be that ABS wasn't so stringent hen the Kittredge boats got certified. They may not pass if the designs were submitted now.

Regards,
Ray

Hugh Fulton <hc.fulton@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to ask a question which I have struggled with in that the ABS specifies hull thickness of no less than 0.375? excluding corrosion allowance and yet Kittredge designs are supposedly to ABS and are ¼? thick.. can anyone explain how  they claim to be ABS design.
Hugh