Brent Hartwig

From: emile@airesearch.nl
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:35:45 +0200

Anybody seen this before?

http://www.e-jet.org/index.html

It seems this type has no rotating shaft seals. The propeller and ring are the motor itself!

So it could be useful for thrusters; no compensation, no ceramic seals.

Best regards,

Emile van Essen

www.AiResearch.nl

www.submachine.eu

Hobbemalaan 54

1816GE Alkmaar

072-5122401 / 06-44500720

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.21/1455 - Release Date: 19-5-2008 17:04