Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT

Hi Jay. I've done the calculations on weight dispersal, and the numbers look pretty good. Did this way back and as the design has improved, I've kept this in mind. Having said that...... a wet test will show me anything I may have missed. With the lead bricks inside, I'll have capacity to shift one way or the other as things are added or left on the dock, depending on the specific's of the dive. I'm also working on the rack so I can move the drop weight a little. Mostly to compensate for personnel movement inside as we lean forward to see better. Thanks for the reminder. Frank D.