Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT

I'm looking forward to swilling some with you Jay. Should be a great convention. Have you heard who's bringing a sub yet ?
Mine won't be ready but I'll bring some pictures to show the guys.
I'm hoping to have it ready to go for the '09 convention. Florida would be nice ( warm is good ) or maybe out west here some where. That concrete sub may be available by then for guys to see. I should have the bugs worked out of mine by then and have the trailer ready to haul it to where ever.
I talked to David B. building the sonar devices today. After the convention, I'll bring one home and build a test chamber so we can test these little buggers down to 500 feet pressure. I want to put a window in the test chamber so I can video the device as the pressure builds. That way I should be able to put it on you-tube so everyone can see. If it works as advertised, it'll be a great addition to all the subs. Especially when visibility is not so good. This one has great potential, and the cost is low. I'll make the test chamber big enough so we can test other stuff too if any one else needs it. Frank D.