To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 1:06 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport locations.

Hi All.

Quick question for Dan and K350 owners.

I've finally got the rings complete this weekend Im ready to install the rear side viewports together with the 2 extra ones i have made.

http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/index_files/Page10283.htm

The plans seem to show the rear ports at a slight downward angle, but there is no indication (that i can see) anywhere that says what this angle is.

Dan, looking at your pictures of Persistance, it looks like you've put yours smack bang in the middle?

Any thoughts as to the position of these ports before i start hacking holes? Middle? Slight downward angle? More of an angle??

The 2 extra ones are going to go in between frames 2 and 3 as Jon Farrington did on his.
http://www.prismnet.com/~jrf/SubPics/image654.html
I think Dan suggested putting them between frames 1 and 2, but i just done think there is enough room to weld them in. So they are going to be like Jons.

Thanks
James